Kata Mutiara | Kata Lucu | Bahasa Inggris

Ditulis oleh: -
banget-mojok.blogspot.com






Teacher : What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
Pupil : A teacher.











DownUp +41



Man 1:
“I m Always Delighted
When People Stick Their
Noses In My
Business.”


Man 2:
“Why, What Do You Do?”


Man 1:
“i’ve A Company, Make
Tissue Papers …” ;->











DownUp +70



How to kill a girl?
Ans: give her a beautiful dress, nice jewelery, costly cosmetics… and “Lock her in a room without a mirror”











DownUp +32



Teacher: Tomorrow there will be a lecture on Sun.
Everyone must attend it.
Sam: No! I will not be able to attend it.
Teacher: Why?
Sam: My mother will not allow me to go so far !!











DownUp +26



Several women appeared in court, each accusing the other of the trouble in the flat where they lived. The judge called for orderly testimony. “I’ll hear the oldest first,” he decreed. The case was closed for lack of evidence.











DownUp +42



Whats d height of hope??
It is: sitting in d exam hall,
holding d question paper in hand
n telling Ur self
“dude,don’t worry.
Exams will get postponed!”











DownUp +43



Love is possible after friendship
but
friendship is not possible after love
because
medicines work before death
later nothing can be cured….!!!











DownUp +46



Wife : Do you want dinner?
Husband : Sure, what are my choices?
Wife : Yes and no.











DownUp +29



A person who surrenders when he’s WRONG,
is HONEST.
A person who SURRENDERS when not SURE,
is WISE.
A person who surrenders even if he’s RIGHT,
is a HUSBAND.!











DownUp +34



System of love:


Jan – Rose
Feb – Propose
Mar – Gift
April – Lift
May – Chatting
June – Dating
July – Kiss
Aug – Miss
Sept – Drop
Oct – Escape
Nov – Rest
Dec – Next











DownUp +42



Only true friends stand by u
during bad times.
I promise
I will attend ur wedding.











DownUp +44



A man in Hell asked Devil:
Can I make a call to my Wife?
After making call he asked how much to pay.
Devil : Nothing, Hell to hell is Free.











DownUp +27



Two devils came in 2 my dreams.
They said,
“We want 2 disturb some good person.”
I suggest them your name.
They said,
“We cannot disturb our boss.”











DownUp +48



Wife: I wish I was a newspaper
so I would be in ur hands all day.
Husband: I too wish that u were
a newspapers so I could have
a new one everyday.











DownUp +39



Judge: why did u shoot ur wife
instead of shooting her lover?
Man: Your honor,
it’s easier to shoot a woman once,
than shooting one man every week.



0 comments "Kata Mutiara | Kata Lucu | Bahasa Inggris", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment